Did you know that today is the birthday of beloved children’s author Dr. Seuss? Let’s celebrate the wonderful stories of Dr. Seuss with a Lorax craft!
You’ll need: construction paper (orange, white, yellow and pink), a toilet paper roll, scissors, glue and markers (green and black)
- First, cut off about 1/3 of your toilet paper roll. The remaining piece will be the body of the Lorax!
- Cut and glue a piece of orange construction paper around the tube. Then, from the orange paper cut out a circle for the face, and cut out arms.
- From the yellow paper, cut out the mustache and eyebrows and cut the eyeballs out of the white paper.
- On the white eyes, use the green and black markers to draw the eyes.
- Glue all of the facial features onto the orange circle and then glue it towards the top of your toilet paper roll.
- Glue the arms onto the sides of the roll.
- Beneath the center of the mustache, color in a spot of black for the Lorax’s mouth opening.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.