Parties at the Museum
The Museum is a great place to celebrate your child’s birthday!
For kids, there is fun around every corner, while you can relax and enjoy yourself thanks to our experienced party staff.
To check date availability, please call CME at 508-230-3789 Tuesday through Friday between 9:30 am and 3:00 pm and ask for Karen or Saturday between 12:30 pm and 4:00 pm and ask for Heather. Please remember that no dates will be held without full payment.
Private Party Includes:
- Full use of the Museum's Exhibits and Facilities for 2 hours
- Members of The Children's Museum Easton receive a discount
- Personal staff member to oversee your party
- A private room for 30 minutes to serve your cake
Private Party ($300)
Saturdays or Sundays 10:00am to Noon or 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Private Parties are available Saturdays and Sundays from September to June. (See below for July and August party option.)
- Up to 35 guests, combination of children over the age of 1 and adults.
- We only seat children and there is comfortable seating for 15 children.
- Cake only is allowed to be served during the 10am to 12pm Private Party.
- Pizza and Cake is allowed to be served during the 4:00pm-6:00pm Private Party. If serving pizza, delivery service is not an option. Pizza will need to be picked up before your room time or brought in upon your arrival. (Please do not bring coffee or any other food items inside CME as you will be asked to remove these.)
- Party room time is 30 minutes: 10:45am to 11:15am during 10am to 12pm party and 4:45pm to 5:15pm during 4:00pm to 6:00pm party.
- Party must be paid in full to confirm date and time. We can not hold party dates without payment. Please call CME at 508-230-3789 Tuesday through Friday (ask for Karen) and Saturday (ask for Heather) during business hours to pay over the phone with a credit card.
- If a member of your family is ill the day of your party, we will certainly reschedule your party for another date.
Please note that private party times during the month of July and August change.
PLEASECALL THE MUSEUM AT 508-230-3789 TUESDAY THROUGH FRIDAY BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 9:30AM TO 3PM TO INQUIRE ABOUT AVAILABILITY AND PAY FOR A PARTY.
DUE TO THE NUMBER OF PARTY REQUESTS, CME CAN NOT HOLD ANY PARTY DATES. YOU MUST PAY FOR THE PARTY IN FULL AT THAT TIME TO BOOK. THE DATE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN CAN BE BOOKED AS SOON AS YOU HANG UP.
Interested in hosting a party during the months of July and August?
A party while the museum is open to the public can be booked on Saturdays only from 10am to 12pm. The party room will be reserved privately for you to serve your cake. The cost to host a party while the museum is open on Saturdays from 10am to 12pm is $275.
Party Planning Tips:
- Plan on getting in and out of the party room quickly. Children can sit for cake anytime, they much rather be out in the Museum.
- Note on your invitations when cake will be served so your guests arrive on time. Parties end promptly on time.
- Spend your money wisely. Party hats and blowers get left behind and discarded.
- Cupcakes are convenient options and can be packaged to go.
Party Reminders - What You Need to Bring to the Party:
- 3 Rectangle tablecloths are required for safe clean up
- Paper goods - plates, napkins, utensils
- Small water bottles or juice boxes. No open cups are allowed
- Large bag(s) to carry out gifts (lawn size trash bags work well)
Party Policies & Procedures:
- For the safety of your guests and our staff, the 35 Guest Maximum, the Allowable Food Items and the Party Room times are strictly enforced.
- You may offer your guests pizza if you book the 4:00pm to 6:00pm party but it must be brought in with you. Delivery is not an option!
- No balloons, pinatas or party decorations are allowed inside or outside of the Museum.
- Refreshments must be kept in the party room at all times.
- No alcohol or smoking is allowed anywhere on Museum property.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Gift opening is not permitted.
- The Wild Place is not available for play during your private party session.
- Please be kind to your party attendant. They don't make the rules and work so hard to ensure you have a great experience!