Parties at the Museum
The Museum is a great place to celebrate your child’s birthday!
For kids, there is fun around every corner, while you can relax and enjoy yourself thanks to our experienced party staff.
To check date availability, please email email@example.com. Emails are returned Monday through Friday in the order they are received.
Private Party Includes:
- Full use of the Museum's Exhibits and Facilities for 2 hours
- Members of The Children's Museum Easton receive a discount
- Personal staff member to oversee your party
- A private room for 30 minutes to serve your cake
Private Party-Saturdays or Sundays 10:00am to Noon or 4:30pm to 6:30pm $275
- Up to 35 guests MAXIMUM, combination of children over the age of 1 and adults.
- Comfortable seating for 15 children.
- Cake is allowed to be served inside the Museum for the 10 am to 12 noon Private Party (no pizza or other food is allowed).
- Cake and Pizza is allowed to be served inside the Museum for the 4:30 and 6:30 Private Party.
- Party room time is 30 minutes: 10:45 am to 11:15 during 10 to 12 party and 5:15 to 5:45 pm during 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm party.
- Party must be paid in full to confirm date and time.
- If a member of your family is ill the day of your party, we will certainly reschedule your party for another date.
Please note that private party times during the month of July and August vary. Please call CME directly at 508-230-3789 for more information.
Party Planning Tips:
- Plan on getting in and out of the party room quickly. Children can sit for cake anytime, they much rather be out in the Museum.
- Note on your invitations when cake will be served so your guests arrive on time. Parties end promptly on time.
- Spend your money wisely. Party hats and blowers get left behind and discarded.
- Cupcakes are convenient options and can be packaged to go.
Party Reminders - What You Need to Bring to the Party:
- 3 Rectangle tablecloths are required for safe clean up
- Paper goods - plates, napkins, utensils
- Small water bottles or juice boxes. No open cups are allowed
- Large bag(s) to carry out gifts (lawn size trash bags work well)
Party Policies & Procedures:
- For the safety of your guests and our staff, the 35 Guest Maximum, the Allowable Food Items and the Party Room times are strictly enforced.
- You may offer your guests pizza if you book the 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm party but it must be brought in with you. Delivery is not an option!
- No balloons, pinatas or party decorations are allowed inside or outside of the Museum.
- Refreshments must be kept in the party room at all times.
- No alcohol or smoking is allowed anywhere on Museum property.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Gift opening is not permitted.
- The Wild Place is not available for play during your private party session.
- Please be kind to your party attendant. They don't make the rules and work so hard to ensure you have a great experience!