Hot chocolate on a stick is a great sweet treat for a winter day!
You’ll need: lollipop or popsicle sticks, an ice cube tray or candy molds, marshmallows, 8 ounces of chocolate chips, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Start by melting the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl by heating in 30 seconds intervals, stirring in between until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Mix the melted chocolate with the dry ingredients. Once the ingredients are mixed, you should have a crumbly and thick texture.
- Pack the mixture in the ice tray or candy mold.
- Put one marshmallow on each popsicle stick with one inch of stick poking through, and push the stick into the chocolate.
- Put the tray of your hot cocoa sticks in the refrigerator to harden.
- After giving the chocolate ample time to set, your hot cocoa sticks are ready to use! Heat up a mug of milk and stir your chocolate stick in the hot milk until it melts, turning the milk into cocoa.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.