Ordinary slime is already fun to play with, but make it magnetic and it’s even more fun!
You’ll need: liquid starch, white glue, iron oxide powder, a bowl, plastic spoons, 1/4 cup measuring cup, 1 tablespoon measuring spoon, a neodymium (rare earth) magnet
- Pour 1/4 cup of white glue into your mixing bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of iron oxide powder and stir it into the glue.
- Add in 1/8 cup of liquid starch.
- Stir the glue and starch mixture really well and you will see the slime start to form as the starch reacts with the glue.
- Knead the slime on your playing surface.
- Begin playing using your magnets!
Sponsored by CME’s STEAM Education Partner, National Grid.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.