White Snow Play Dough
Making your own play dough that’s as white as snow is a super fun activity to complete this winter!
You’ll need: 1 cup cornstarch, 1/2 cup salt, 1 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp cream of tartar, 1 cup of boiling water and silver glitter (optional)
- First, mix all of the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add in the oil and then the water. Mix.
- Let the mixture cool for a bit and it will come together a bit more.
- Knead it until it’s smooth and soft. If it’s too sticky, add more cornstarch.
- Play with your white snow play dough! Roll it into snow balls, make animals, the options are endless!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.