This adorable turtle craft is a simple yet fun activity that can easily done at home!
You’ll need: a paper plate, 1 inch squares of tissue paper, white school glue, googly eyes, scissors, a green marker, a black marker, double sided tape and a paint brush
- On a piece of paper, draw and cut out your turtle: a circle for the head, a tail, and four legs.
- Use a paint brush to spread glue over the bottom of the paper plate.
- Cover the paper plate with tissue paper squares and when you reach the edge of the plate, fold the tissue paper underneath.
- If you have googly eyes, glue them to the turtle’s head. Otherwise, you can draw on eyes with black marker. Draw on a nose and mouth with the marker.
- Use double sided tape to secure the head, tail and legs to the paper plate.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.