Your kiddos will feel like lucky leprechauns when they get to play with this fluffy slime!
You’ll need: a 1/2 cup of white glue, 3 cups foaming shaving cream, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, green food coloring, 1 tablespoon of saline solution, a large bowl, measuring cups, spoons and St. Patrick’s theme accessories (if you wish to add them to your slime)
- Start by adding shaving cream, food coloring and glue into your bowl. The more food coloring you add, the greener your slime will be!
- Next, stir in the baking soda.
- Then, mix in the saline solution and then continue to stir the mixture until slime forms and pulls away from the bowl.
- To get the best slime consistency, put a bit of saline solution on your hands and knead the slime in the bowl.
- Add in your desired St. Patrick’s Day accessories and play on!
Thanks to our official STEAM Education Partner, National Grid, for sponsoring this fun and sensory chemistry experiment!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.