Offering children opportunities to use a variety of materials for art, beyond the traditional pencil and paper, can strengthen imagination, creativity and problem-solving skills! A masterpiece with puffy paint (and of course making your own with our recipe) will be a summer hit!
3 cups shaving cream(not gel), 1 cup flour, 1 cup glue, food coloring, bowl(s), spoon, ziploc bags, scissors, sturdy paper or cardboard
- Mix shaving cream, flour and glue together without over mixing
- This step is for multiple colors. Divide the white puffy paint mixture between 3 to 4 small bowls
- Add a few drops of food coloring to each bowl, careful not to over mix.
- Spoon the puffy paint into individual sandwich bags.
- Cut a small tip out of one corner of a filled ziploc and use it like frosting piping on paper. Allow to dry.
Thanks to our sponsor, National Grid.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.