These leprechaun puppets are perfect for a your kiddo to let their imagination come to life with a puppet show or just to play with like other toys!
You’ll need: an orange cupcake liner, green, black and yellow construction paper, a Manila folder or tan construction paper, a large wood craft stick, googly eyes, crayons and school glue
- First, cut a 3 inch circle out of your Manila folder or tan construction paper.
- Glue your circle onto the center of your orange cupcake liner.
- From your green paper, cut out the Leprechaun hat. Then, from the black paper, cut out the trim for your hat. Lastly, from the yellow paper, cut out your buckle.
- After gluing together the hat pieces, glue the entire hat to the top of the cupcake liner.
- Glue googly eyes onto the center of the cupcake liner and then use markers or crayons to add a nose, smile, eyebrows and freckles to complete your Leprechaun’s face.
- Lastly, glue your wooden craft stick to the back of the cupcake liner and you have a Leprechaun puppet!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.