Since we’re celebrating love and kindness all month long at CME, make this adorable heart crown to wear on more than only Valentine’s Day!
You’ll need: construction paper (purple, pink and red OR get creative with colors of your choosing!), scissors, markers and school glue
- Cut the purple paper into strips for the headbands.
- Staple the strips in a circle so it fits the size of your head.
- Cut out heart shapes from the pink and red paper, and then draw hearts on the heart shapes.
- Glue the hearts all around the headband.
- Wear your heart crown! Feel free to add more designs or glue on glitter or other materials to your crown. Write your name on it, too!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.