Make your own hedgehog based on your handprint in this super fun craft!
You’ll need: your hand, brown construction paper, beige paint, a pencil or crayon, black marker, scissors and a paintbrush
- Place your hand onto a piece of brown construction paper and trace around your whole hand with a pencil or crayon.
- Cut out your hand silhouette.
- Paint the palm portion of the hand silhouette with the beige paint and let it dry.
- Using a black marker, draw on the eyes, nose and mouth on then tan paint to complete the hedgehog’s face. You could also use googly eyes instead of a marker if you have them.
- On the fingers of the silhouette, draw small lines all pointing the same direction as the spikes on the hedgehog.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.