These crocodiles are super fun to make with materials you have at home, and then your kiddos can play with them!
You’ll need: craft sticks (pre-colored or color them green with a marker), zig zag scissors, green pipe cleaners, small googly eyes, a white piece of paper, a black marker and glue
- First, if you are using a craft stick that is not already green, start by coloring it green and let it dry completely.
- Next, with your craft stick laying vertically on the table, place your green pipe cleaner horizontally across the middle of the stick.
- Begin wrapping the pipe cleaner around the craft stick, moving towards one end.
- Continue wrapping the pipe cleaner until only 1/4 of the stick remains uncovered by pipe cleaner. Point the remainder of the pipe cleaner ends outwards to make the crocodile’s legs.
- Repeat this same wrapping process working towards the other end of the stick, which will make the arms.
- Using your zig zag scissors, cut out the crocodile’s teeth from your white paper. Glue them onto the bottom of the craft stick so that way the teeth will show on the edge of the stick.
- Glue on your googly eyes and use your black marker to draw on nostrils and your crocodile is complete!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.