Tissue Box Monsters
Halloween might be over, but monster crafts can be fun all year long! Try making these monster tissue boxes!
You’ll need: tissue boxes (ones with round openings look more like a mouth), colored acrylic paint, white acrylic paint, googly eyes, white cardstock, pom poms, a black marker and glue
- Make sure there is no plastic lining left inside the hole of the tissue box, and then paint the outside of the tissue box with white paint to prime the box. This will help make sure that the design on the tissue box doesn’t show through your painted monster design.
- After the white paint dries, paint the outside any color you want. You can also paint the inside of the box if you’d like.
- Outline the “mouth” of the monster (the opening of the box) with black marker to make the mouth stand out more.
- Glue googly eyes to the top of the tissue box above the mouth. How many eyes will your monster have? Just one? Three? The options are endless!
- From white paper or cardstock, cut triangles for the monster’s teeth and glue them to the inside of the tissue box mouth.
- For a little extra character, you can glue pom poms to the top of the tissue box to decorate your monster. Or if there are any other items like pipe cleaners you can add those – get creative with what’s available!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.