Making crumpled paper art is a great process activity for kids and easy to do at home!
You’ll need: white construction paper, watercolors, a paint brush and scissors
- Cut your white construction paper into smaller pieces.
- Take one of the cut pieces of paper and crumple it into a ball.
- Choose one of your watercolors and paint the outside of the paper ball.
- Gently unfold the paper and press it down.
- Crumple it again and paint the outside surface with another color.
- Unfold it and press it down gently.
- Let the paper dry.
Now you have a piece of paper that’s a beautiful piece of art. You can display it as it, use it for note paper or create a collage! Feel free to go through this process three times with one piece of paper if you want the paper to have more than two colors in its design.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.