Sleepovers at The Museum
The Museum's charming and friendly atmosphere is ideal for a sleepover for your child's birthday party or your Daisy, Brownie, or Girl Scout troop! We are the perfect place for the "first" sleepover experience.
Sleepovers provide a chance for kids to practice their independence and boast their social and problem-solving skills, all within a safe environment!
Sleepover Package Includes:
- Arrival at 7:00 pm
- Three floors of the Museum to discover.
- Craft projects in the MakerSpace
- Refrigerator and freezer for your snacks.
- Departure by 9:00 am the following morning.
Times and Pricing:
- Sleepovers are held on Friday and Saturday evenings, based on availability
- Sleepover pricing is $400 and includes twenty guests.
- Additional guests will be charged $20 each.
Is someone in your group not quite ready for a full sleepover? They can join your group for a "mini" sleepover that night! Have your guests arrive in their pajamas, join in the fun, and leave the Museum by 10:00 pm. These guests, along with a supervising adult, will be admitted for free during your sleepover.
For more information or to check availability, call Museum at (508) 230-3789.