Private Play Sessions
We are super excited to share that we are now booking private play sessions at the Museum! Your private play session gives you exclusive access to the Museum to play with your quaranteam or to celebrate a birthday or another occasion! These sessions are for groups of 35 people only for a two hour play time window.
Private Play Session Details:
- Play sessions are available in two hour slots:
- Sundays 10am-12pm or 1pm-3pm
- Other dates and times may be available (please email Karen, our Visitor Services Manager for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Each session is $250 for 35 people only. Due to state guidelines, the limit on the number of visitors will be strictly enforced.
- Payment must be made in full to secure your play date and time. At this time, CME cannot accept gift certificates towards private play session payments. If you need a refund due to cancelling your session for any reason, your session will be rescheduled for another date and time only.
- NO food or drinks can be brought into the Museum.
- NO gift opening. Gifts can be given to the host/hostess for them to put in their vehicle.
- Ages 1-6 are recommended for enjoying Museum play at this time due to exhibit restructuring and to ensure social distancing and proper sanitation.
- Private Sessions with a Makery Kit are available for older children to have an engaging activity to participate in as the younger kids play. A nominal fee will be charged for each kit.
For more information and to book your private play session, please email Karen, our Visitor Services Manager at email@example.com.