Melted Bead Sun Catcher
Making your own sun catchers is a super fun activity that will lead to a beautiful display of colors in a sunny window!
You’ll need: plastic beads and a muffin tin or baking dish
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Fill the bottom of your muffin tins or baking dish with one layer of beads.
- Put the beads in the oven for 15-25 minutes until the beads are completely melted and the surface of the melted beads is smooth.
- Let the beads cool in the tin. They will shrink a little bit as they cool which will make them pop out of the tins easily.
- Put them on display in a sunny window to see the awesome color display!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.