Make Your Own Mittens
Make these cozy winter mittens as you keep warm this winter!
You’ll need: paper, scissors, glue, cotton balls, yarn, a mitten template and stickers (optional)
The printable mitten templates are not necessary for this activity, but they might be easier to use than drawing a mitten shape on construction paper.
- Start by either printing mitten templates onto a colored piece of paper, or drawing your mitten shape on the paper.
- Cut out your mittens. You can keep them loose or glue the pair onto a different colored piece of paper.
- Stretch out some cotton balls and glue them to the bottom of the mittens to give them a fluffy trim.
- Decorate your mittens! This could be with stickers, markers, sequins – anything the kids want on them.
- Once the glue from the cotton balls is dry, cut a piece of yarn and glue each end to the back of each mitten to keep the pair together.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.