CME 360 programs can be customized to fit your needs!
All hour-long, in-person programs are $300 and include a FREE pass for each child to visit Children's Museum Easton--a $10 value--as well as an additional activity!
At CME, our exhibits inspire young scientists to keep on exploring!
More Reasons to Book Us! (And So Much More!)
Each child receives a kit with everything they'll need for the chosen activity.
- Programs are $300 for one hour and for 25 participants
- Some programs require an additional fee for kits which include take home materials
- Have more than 25 participants? Up to 5 additional kits can be purchased
- Consecutive programs (held the same day) are discounted
- All programs meet the MA EEC and the DESE Curriculum Frameworks for science and align with QRIS standards
- Each child receives a free pass to visit CME (a $10 value)
To learn more or to book a program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-230-3789 and ask for Krissy